In these spaces between partitioning and opening, the sunlight creates shadows that take on warm, earthy tones on these concrete walls. Colors that remind us of the desert.
From the place of meditation par excellence, in front of its immensity, to the architectural masterpiece of Thomas Phifer and Partners that invites contemplation, there is only one step to take!
• Made in Portugal
• 100% organic cotton certified Oeko
• Weight: 190 gr/m2 (we have chosen a heavier and top-of-the-range weight, between 190 and 200 gr/m2 to give the t-shirt a better rendering in digital printing, a better hold of the embroidery and a much better drape)
• Short sleeve t-shirt
• Oversize style
• Round neck
• Pattern printed in the region of Paris
• Sewing pattern in Paris (France)
• Neck label: St-Étienne (France)
• Hang Tags: region of Paris (France)
• 100% biodegradable, environmentally friendly polymail bag
Cotton is a widely used material for t-shirts. However, to preserve its first-day appearance, even if over time it will tend to stretch slightly, it is important to follow a few care instructions:
Wash inside out preserves embroidery and printed pattern.