“In a tree, there is a trunk, there is only one, but look at the roots: no two are alike, and they are these invisible roots, in the filth, the manure, mud, with their diversity, which are the source of vitality. Look at the branches: no two are alike; they come from a single trunk with their diversity. We must be able to esteem each other in our diversity.”
Abbé Pierre (I wanted to be a sailor, a missionary or a brigand)
Our fitted style t-shirt is screen-printed with the graphic of a five-fingered hand in different colors to symbolize the diversity of mankind but united in one world.
The t-shirt is only available in 15 pieces.
The model wears the size M.
• Made in Portugal
• 100% organic cotton certified Oeko
• Weight : 190 gr/m2 (We have chosen a top-of-the-range and heavier weight, between 190 and 200 gr/m2 for better digital printing rendering, a better hold in embroidery and a much better drape)
• Short sleeve t-shirt
• Fitted style
• Round collar
• Pattern printed in the region of Paris (France)
• Sewing pattern: Paris (France)
• Neck label: St-Étienne (France)
• Label tags: region of Paris (France)
• 100% biodegradable, environmentally friendly polymail bag
Cotton is a widely used material for t-shirts. However, to preserve its first-day appearance, even if over time it will tend to stretch slightly, it is important to follow a few care instructions:
Wash inside out preserves embroidery and printed pattern.
CHOOSE YOUR USUAL SIZE
Therefore, take your usual size as when you buy from other brands.