When some like fitted style, others prefer the oversize, for its relaxed cut well in line with the current trend. Although it is called a "trend", the style is fast becoming a must-have piece in any self-respecting wardrobe.
The oversize can be worn loose, alone or layered; it is ideal for those who want to adopt a sportswear or vintage style or even casual-chic, even elegant.
Our basic oversized t-shirt has a measurably loose fit because we prefer to give it a dressier style.
It is made from 100% organic cotton certified Oeko. To obtain an impeccable drape and a quality that resists time and washing, we have chosen a dense and thick weight of 190gr / m² (when most “classic” t-shirts on the market weigh around 130 to 160gr / m²).
This high-quality fabric also stands out for its robustness which does not move in the first wash. It breathes comfort and is suitable for all seasons.
• Made in Portugal
• 100% organic cotton certified Oeko
• Weight: 190 gr/m2 (we have chosen a heavier and top-of-the-range weight, between 190 and 200 gr/m2 to give the t-shirt a better rendering in digital printing, a better hold of the embroidery and a much better drape)
• Short sleeve t-shirt
• Oversize style
• Round neck
• Sewing pattern in Paris (France)
• Neck label: St-Étienne (France)
• Hang Tags: region of Paris (France)
• 100% biodegradable, environmentally friendly polymail bag
Cotton is a widely used material for t-shirts. However, to preserve its first-day appearance, even if over time it will tend to stretch slightly, it is important to follow a few care instructions:
Wash inside out preserves embroidery and printed pattern.