Adopting it is a guarantee not to make a mistake of taste or a fashion faux pas!
Our basic fitted style t-shirt is made from 100% organic cotton certified Oeko. To obtain an impeccable drape and a quality that resists time and washing, we have chosen a dense and thick weight of 190gr / m² (when most “classic” t-shirts on the market weigh around 130 to 160gr / m²).
This high-quality fabric also stands out for its robustness which does not move in the first wash. It breathes comfort and is suitable for all seasons.
• Made in Portugal
• 100% organic cotton certified Oeko
• Weight: 190 gr/m2 (we have chosen a heavier and top-of-the-range weight, between 190 and 200 gr/m2 to give the t-shirt a better rendering in digital printing, a better hold of the embroidery and a much better drape)
• Short sleeve t-shirt
• Fitted style
• Round neck
•Sewing pattern in Paris (France)
• Neck label: St-Étienne (France)
• Hang Tags: region of Paris (France)
• 100% biodegradable, environmentally friendly polymail bag
Cotton is a widely used material for t-shirts. However, to preserve its first-day appearance, even if over time it will tend to stretch slightly, it is important to follow a few care instructions:
Wash inside out preserves embroidery and printed pattern.
CHOOSE YOUR USUAL SIZE
Therefore, take your usual size as when you buy from other brands.