“O Heavenly Children, God's messengers are as limitless as the fish in the sea. They come in all colors, regions, languages and creeds. But their message is one and the same, don't you see? He only wishes to unite all His children under one family tree.”
Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute the Sun (2011)
The t-shirt is only available in 15 pieces.
The model wears the size M.
• Made in Portugal
• 100% organic cotton certified Oeko
• Weight : 190 gr/m2 (We have chosen a top-of-the-range and heavier weight, between 190 and 200 gr/m2 for better digital printing rendering, a better hold in embroidery and a much better drape)
• Short sleeve t-shirt
• Fitted style
• Round collar
• Pattern printed in the region of Paris (France)
• Sewing pattern: Paris (France)
• Neck label: St-Étienne (France)
• Label tags: region of Paris (France)
• 100% biodegradable, environmentally friendly polymail bag
Cotton is a widely used material for t-shirts. However, to preserve its first-day appearance, even if over time it will tend to stretch slightly, it is important to follow a few care instructions:
Wash inside out preserves embroidery and printed pattern.
CHOOSE YOUR USUAL SIZE
Therefore, take your usual size as when you buy from other brands.